In order to comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and in particular, its article 10, the following Legal Notice is made available to the user. Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the websites https://www.pianosalsa.com If you do not agree with the exposed conditions, do not access, browse or use them.
Owner: ENCLAVE MUSIC WORKS S.L.
Trade Name: PIANO SALSA
Registered Office: CALLE ROQUES, NUM 13 BLOCK BIS
08211 CASTELLAR DEL VALLÈS – (BARCELONA)
This Legal Notice establishes the rules of access, navigation and use of the Website and Application. However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain particular conditions, which will in any case be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by users (hereinafter, “User” or “Users” ). These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this Legal Notice.
Through the Website, the User may, including but not limited to, carry out the following actions:
- Register as a user of Piano Salsa;
- Know the specifications of the products offered;
- Proceed to the purchase of the products offered;
- Obtain information about social networks;
- Contact Piano Salsa through the contact form or e-mail;
- View certain content offered for free;
- Access the legal texts that regulate browsing the Website and Application;
- Subscribe to the newsletter;
- Subscribe to the paid content channel of the Website
4. Access and registration
Access to the contents of the Website and Application is completely free. However, there are certain Premium or paid content whose access is limited to those Users who have made the corresponding payment to be beneficiaries of said content.
In any case, access to and browsing of the Website or Application by minors under sixteen (16) years of age is prohibited. It will be presumed that the access made by a minor to the Website has been made with the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Under no circumstances will Piano Salsa be responsible for the veracity of the data provided by Users, so each of these will be solely responsible for the possible consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the inaccuracy of the data provided.
5. Intellectual and industrial property rights
5.1 Content Rights
Piano Salsa is the owner or, where appropriate, has the corresponding licenses on the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights necessary to operate on the Website or Application, as well as all the content offered on it, including the Website itself. Web, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
5.2 Rights on the Website
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website or Application by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by Piano Salsa. The User has a right to use the contents and/or services of the Website within a strictly domestic environment and solely for the purpose of enjoying the benefits of the service in accordance with this Legal Notice.
References to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by Piano Salsa or by third parties, carry an implicit prohibition on their use without the consent of Piano Salsa or their legitimate owners. At no time does the access, navigation or use of the Website, Application and/or its contents grant the User any right over the distinctive signs included in it, unless otherwise provided in this Legal Notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents and/or services of the Website or Application are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included in the Website or Application, for any purpose, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of Piano Salsa or, where appropriate, of the rights corresponding to Piano Salsa.
Likewise, it is prohibited to delete or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the rights holders of the contents that the User finds on the Website or Application, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any mechanism of protection or information incorporated into the contents offered on the Website or Application.
The services offered, or any information provided through the Website or Application may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without prior authorization from Piano Salsa.
In any case, the User agrees not to use the Website or Application for illegal or prohibited purposes.
5.3 Rights over the contents and information disseminated by the User
In the event that the User sends information or content of any kind to Piano Salsa through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any right of intellectual property, industrial property, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility, leaving Piano Salsa harmless for any communication or content that he sends personally or in his name.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any illegal, illegal content, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual, industrial, or any other property rights, they must immediately notify Piano Salsa through the address email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website or Application owned by Piano Salsa violates their intellectual, industrial, or any other property rights, they must send a communication to email@example.com with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative.
- Documentation proving your status as the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by Piano Salsa, as well as their exact location within the Website or Application.
- Express statement by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
6.1 Links to other pages
In the event that links to other web pages are shown on the Website or Application through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, Piano Salsa informs that these are managed by third parties, and Piano Salsa does not have human or technical resources to know in advance and/or control and/or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website or Application.
Consequently, Piano Salsa cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the website or web page to which a link could be established from the Website or Application, specifically, by way of example, but not limitation, regarding its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if Users have effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third-party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and/or public order, they must immediately notify Piano Salsa so that it can proceed to disable the access link to them, an action that will be carried out in the shortest possible time.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website or Application to another external website will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependency between Piano Salsa and the person responsible for said external website.
6.2 Links to the Piano Salsa channel on other platforms and social networks
Piano Salsa makes available to Users, through different tools and applications, means of link that allow Users to access the channels and pages of the Website or Application that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (eg Facebook, etc.). The sole purpose of including these links on the Website is to provide Users with access to said channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between Piano Salsa and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked website, nor does it imply the acceptance and approval by Piano Salsa of its contents and/or services, being its owner, manufacturer or distributor solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may entail the identification and authentication of the User (login/password) in the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website or Application and outside the control of Piano Salsa. By accessing these external networks, the User enters an environment not controlled by Piano Salsa, so Piano Salsa will not assume any responsibility for the security settings of said environments.
Given that Piano Salsa may have limited control over the content hosted on said channels, the User acknowledges and accepts that Piano Salsa does not assume any responsibility for the content or for the services that the User can access on said pages, nor for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available therein.
6.2 Links on other web pages to the Website
Piano Salsa does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content and, in general, that contravene the laws, morality or public order, or social norms. generally accepted.
In any case, Users may establish links that lead to the Website, as long as they meet the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts of it in any way.
- It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, nor can the Website be modified in any other way.
- It is not allowed to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and/or, in particular, declare or imply that Piano Salsa has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the website where the link is established.
- The web page in which the link to the Website is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties, including intellectual or industrial property rights and/or the right to honour, to personal or family privacy or to one’s own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
Piano Salsa does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. Piano Salsa does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes that link to the Website; specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
7. Rules of use of the Website and Application
The access or use of the Website or Application for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without profit, is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User. In particular, and without the following list being limiting, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website or Application in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party.
- Use the Website or Application for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- Use the Website or Application to collect personal data from other Users.
- Use the Website or Application illegally, against good faith, morality and public order.
- Register through the Website or Application with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the User’s identity.
- Unauthorized access to any section of the Website or Application, to other systems or networks connected to the Website or Application, to the Piano Salsa servers, or to the services offered through the Website or Application, by means of hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
- Carry out any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or Application or in the systems or networks of Piano Salsa, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website or Application.
- Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or Application or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, access, participation or operation of those, or falsifying the result thereof and/or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and/or through any practice that attempts or violates this Legal Notice.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the User may entail the adoption by Piano Salsa of the appropriate measures protected by Law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, which may lead to the elimination or blocking of the offending User’s account, without the possibility of any compensation for the damages caused.
8. Responsibilities and guarantees
Consequently, Piano Salsa does not guarantee nor is it responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents, services and/or functionalities of the Website or Application.
- The absence of viruses or other harmful components on the Website or Application or on the server that supplies it.
- The invulnerability of the Website or Application or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted for it.
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website or Application.
- The damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that Piano Salsa establishes, or through the violation of security systems.
However, Piano Salsa declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Website and reduce system errors to a minimum, both from a technical and operational point of view. the contents published on the Website or Application.
Piano Salsa will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information contained in other platforms to which it is linked from the Website or Application. Piano Salsa will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of the aforementioned information.
Piano Salsa will not be liable for reasons beyond its control, including but not limited to: force majeure, internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of Piano Salsa, actions or omissions of third parties, etc. . In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of Piano Salsa, there will be no compensation from Piano Salsa to the User for damages or losses, to the extent permitted by current legislation.
9. Suspension of the Website or Application
Piano Salsa reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, navigation, use, accommodation and/or download of the content and/or use of the services of the Website or Application, with or without prior notification, to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, without the possibility of the User to demand any compensation for this cause.
10. Data protection
The headings of the different clauses are for information only, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this Legal Notice. Likewise, Piano Salsa may modify the conditions stipulated herein, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same way that this legal notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
The temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified Legal Notice will become valid.
Piano Salsa may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website or Application, without the possibility for the User to demand any compensation. After said extinction, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set forth above in this Legal Notice will remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this legal notice is declared null or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, said nullity or non-application will not affect the remaining provisions of this legal notice.
The non-exercise or execution by Piano Salsa of any right or condition contained in this legal notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, except for acknowledgment and agreement in writing on its part.